Best Composite Decking Boards To Buy In South Africa – Here Is Everything You Need To Know
Do you want to buy the best composite decking boards to buy in South Africa? Check this article, and the following will give you some ideas.
A composite deck is an excellent option for your home. There are numerous benefits to using composite decking over traditional materials. While you might think that wood or metal are always better options, there are quite a few advantages to using composite decking boards.
Nowadays, Composite decking in South Africa is a top-rated product used for decking. Composite decking in South Africa uses several materials in manufacturing, which results in a material that is stiffer and stronger than the old plank decking.
The reality is that these essential materials can be used to make houses, barns, and even furniture. There are numerous benefits of using these wood alternatives in your next project. Here are some reasons why they are better than the traditional wooden boards you see all over social media. Visit our website thecompositecompany, to buy the best composite decking boards.
Numerous Benefits Of Best Composite Decking Boards
In addition to durability, composite materials are versatile and easy to work with for DIY projects. They're also easy to install, require little maintenance, and won't rot, splinter, crack, peel, warp, or fade. Composite decking boards come in various shapes, sizes, colors, and styles, so you can find the look you want.
If you're thinking about adding composite decking boards to your outdoor living area, here are a few reasons to consider them:
- Composite decking boards are made of multiple materials, including plastic, wood fibers, and fiberglass. The materials are bound together with a resin, creating a composite material that is virtually impervious to damage, including damage from insects and rot.
- Ease of installation. Composite decking boards make installation easy since their thickness and width are consistent, and there's no need to nail or screw them down.
- Low maintenance. Composite decking boards are easy to clean, requiring only regular sweeping to remove loose debris. Over time, dirt, mildew, and algae may build up, but frequent washing with a garden hose will have your deck new in no time.
- Composite decking boards are available in various styles and colors, so you can create the look you want. From traditional to contemporary, many styles are available in a variety of colors.
- No painting or staining. Composite decking boards don't require painting or staining.
Best Composite Decking Boards In South Africa
We offer co-extruded composite decking boards, available in various colors, sizes, and lengths. They are crafted with high-quality wood and plastic and combine strength, style, and versatility.
Co-Extrusion Composite Decking Board (Brown) and Light Grey from The Composite Company offer the stability and style of wood with the ease and convenience of plastic. They are slip-resistant, splinter-free, and easy to maintain, making them perfect for various outdoor spaces, from gardens to balconies and patios.
The combined strength of 2 or 3 boards laid across each other (co-extrusion) means each has 30% more impact resistance than the equivalent single board.
Our co-extruded composite decking boards also feature concealed fixings on all edges and corners. A hidden fixing system means that there are no visible screws or fixing points on the board's surface.
This co-extruded decking board is a popular choice among homeowners. It features a unique hollow core that expands and contracts less than solid boards, allowing it to take on the appearance of traditional concrete panels and resist warping.
Made from materials with a high-density polyethylene core and cap-stock, the board is recyclable and water-resistant. It is available in four colors: Tan, Brown, Light Grey & Charcoal Grey. The best decking boards are present in both colors, brown and light grey. Click the link to buy your favorite one.
The benefits of Co-extrusion Composite Decking Board (Brown) and Light Grey are as follows:
- This composite decking board is eco-friendly, non-toxic, has no harmful substances, and is harmless to pets and children.
- It has higher strength than wood.
- It is 25% lighter than wood, so it reduces the burden on workers.
- It is easy to be worked.
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
- It has a good bearing capacity, and its bearing power is more than 50% higher than wood.
- It has a good decoration effect.
- It has good fire resistance, sound insulation, thermal insulation, anti-ultraviolet radiation, thermal insulation performance, good moisture resistance, good sound insulation, thermal insulation, and anti-ultraviolet radiation, and thermal insulation.
- It has static electricity function, good insulation, good sound insulation, thermal insulation, anti-ultraviolet radiation, thermal insulation, and anti-ultraviolet radiation, and thermal insulation.
- It has good abrasion resistance and good impact resistance.
- It has a high resistance to deformation, good adhesion, and is resistant to corrosion.
- It has good acid and alkali resistance.
- It is moisture-resistant and is resistant to water.
- It is resistant to corrosion.
- Classic Composite Decking Board Brown And Light Grey
This is an excellent product for the outdoors. The enhanced weather-resistant properties of its making it a perfect choice for your garden. It is highly durable and provides excellent resistance to the elements. These are suitable for outdoor use, including on patios, decking, and terraces.
Composite decking boards are an attractive alternative to timber decking, with the added benefit of being environmentally friendly. The decking boards do not splinter or warp and are easy to clean and maintain.
The decking boards can be cut easily with a handsaw and nailed, screwed, or glued. The decking boards are supplied randomly, requiring them to be fixed together with the QuickFix screws. The decking boards can also be specified using the 8mm decking screws.
Composite decking boards are a modern way to get the look of a deck without the upkeep. The boards look like wood but are made from plastic and composite materials. But the wood is typically made from recycled wood pulp and plastic or bamboo. Also, these are commonly used for patios, terraces, balconies, swimming pools, and roof gardens.
Composite decking boards are usually (10 to 25 cm) thick. They can be hollow or solid. Open boards have internal chambers that hold and support other components and are usually designed to carry more weight, such as chairs, tables, and plants.
Solid boards have a core made of the same material and more external layers to cover the core surface. Concrete panels are usually designed to carry lighter loads, such as plants and garden furniture.
- Classic Composite Decking Board Brown And Light Grey, made of 100% recycled plastic.
- These are easy to install and easy to maintain.
- These are environmentally friendly and reduce the demand for new virgin materials.
- These are moisture-resistant, durable, and impact-resistant. These are anti-static.
- Also, these are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and are just as practical as wooden decking.
- Not only that, these are fire-resistant. These are maintenance-free.
- This board does not get rot, warp, splinter, or crack. It does not fade from exposure to the sun or rain, and it will not absorb water and make it an excellent material for pool decking.
- It also comes in a variety of textures, ranging from wood-like surfaces to tile-like textures. This makes composite decking the perfect material for outdoor flooring.
- Moreover, it's a better alternative to wood. To keep wood looking its best, homeowners must often buy a variety of wood stains, wood cleaners, wood preservers, and deck sealers. These solutions can be expensive, and they do not always work. Eventually, wood will need to be replaced.
Click on our website to buy your desired composite decking board.
Best Decking Board Accessories:
Not only can you buy the best composite decking boards from our website but also, you can buy related accessories like Composite Decking L-Shaped Corner (Charcoal Grey), Decking Fasteners, and Composite Deck Cleaning / Care. So here's a place you can get started to buy the best composite decking boards. Go and visit our website to design your patio with our excellent composite boards and related accessories?
It not only provides a pleasant place to relax outside in the summer, but it also increases the value of your home. But building that deck can be a daunting project. You have to plan, get materials, hire a contractor, and more.
In recent years, many homeowners have pulled up their lawns, installed composite decking, and enjoyed the added benefit of a low-maintenance deck.
Composite decking is a low-maintenance, eco-friendly alternative to wood. These boards don't rot or splinter.
They look like wood, but with none of the problems. It's no exaggeration to say that composite decking has changed the way we build decks.
It's time to take action and show some love to your home.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so we can keep providing you with high-quality content.